Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Neon Tips: Nail Art

Hi everyone! Today's post is just a little tutorial for nails! A kind of summer-y look so if you like it keep on reading to see how i did it!







I started with my nail care routine and then applied 2 coats of the base color, in this case I used China Glaze Recycle.



Then I used tape to form a triangle on the tip of my nail.




 Then I use my first tip color and paint over it.I'm using 3 colors from the China Glaze Sunsational collection, this one is Sun of a Peach.





When you remove the tape it should look like this.


Then, wait for it to dry completely and put a piece of tape in a straight line right where the triangle ends.


Choose your second color, I'm using China Glaze Highlight of my Summer, and paint with the brush in a diagonal motion, you could also put a piece of tape over the orange to protect it.


Do the same on the other side with the third color, I'm using China Glaze Neon & On & On.




 Remove the tape and it should look like this.

excuse the messy tip
 Apply a top coat to  smooth everything out, I used China Glaze Fast Forward. It also gave it a nice shiny fnish. And you're done!






Hope you liked this tutorial! Leave me a comment and tell me if you tried this and which colors you used!

No comments:

Post a Comment