Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mini Haul

How's everyone doing? So today's post is a haul of stuff I stumbled upon that I couldn't resist buying!


You probably already know this, but I have a weakness for nail polish, and everytime I go somewhere that sells China Glaze I leave with at least one polish, I have issues, I know.
This one is called Oxygen, and while I normally don't go for white polishes that often, this one was so pretty I couldn´t pass it up. It's actually more like a white with a little hint of pink or beige, it kind of reminds me of a whiter Princess Grace.

Sun of a Peach.This polish! I was looking for this polish and Too Yacht To Handle from the Sunsational collection forever! and everywhere they were sold out, they never got them or they had no idea what I was talking about and I found this friend hidden among the regular collection ones and I was so happy, now I'm only missing Too Yach To Handle.



Midtown Magic.When I saw this one it looked black with gold shimmer but after buying it and actually looking at it in a well lit place, is more of a purpley/red with gold and red shimmer, it's so pretty I can't wait to put it on my nails!
This one is called Swing Baby and in the bottle it looks like a golden sand color, it's really nice and I can't wait to show you the swatches. They'll be up later this week so wait for them!

Another thing I was looking for! I read great reviews about this gel eyeliner and when I decided to go get it I only found it in grey but this time they had it in black but I haven´t been able to try it on properly because they had no brushes and I forgot to go look for one! So I'll review this as soon as I can find an angle brush!
I tried to use it with this weird brush I had and it didn't work.

I also got a pretty white sleeveless shirt that looks like it belongs on a comic book and it was on sale, so a bargain, I fell in love with it and I had to buy it even if it is a little big on me, so I've been using it to sleep in because it's so soft.

Last but not least, I got another Essence nail polish remover (pictured above) because I'm running out of the pink one and I thought I'd try this one next!

Hope you enjoyed this haul, and keep an eye for the swatches of this polishes sometime this week!
Have an awesome day! Comment down below if you've tried the gel eyeliner or just to let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment