Friday, July 12, 2013

Nail Polish of the Week

Hey everyone! Are you enjoying your weekend so far?

Today I have the swatch and review of Angel Kiss by Color Club, it's a holo!
About 2 months ago I went to Sally Beauty Supply and bought two holo Color Club polishes, when I got home I put them with all my other polishes instead of inside the box where I put everything I haven't worn yet, and totally forgot I had them until today! 
On the bottle this looks kind of silvery with a hint of green, and the holo looks super cool.
After doing my whole Nail Care Routine I put this on, and it's opaque enough that you'd get away with only one coat but let me tell you that I never had issues with any other holos from Color Club but this was kind of patchy on some nails and it dried super quick so it left weird streaks on my nails on the first coat, but a second coat helped even out everything.





The picture above is indoors , I tried to take some out on the sun so that'd you notice how strong the holo is but the sun refuses to come out and it's been raining like crazy. Sorry


Oh and also, I didn't use any topcoat.


Have you tried any holo polishes? Do you like the effect? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment