Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jelly Glitter Sandwich Nails

Hey! I know you all probably know how to do a jelly glitter sandwich but I wanted to share with you my nails!
So I started with my Nail Care Routine, then I applied Beauty Secrets Hardener as my basecoat, and followed with 2 coats of China Glaze Keepin It Teal from the jelly half of the Sunsational Collection.


After they dried completely I used the glitter half of the L.A Colors Flashpop! in Flashing Lights. I applied one coat and the picked the glitter with a toothpick and put it on my nails.





Then, another coat of Keepin it Teal and my favorite top coat: China Glaze Fast Forward and we're done!



I hope you liked this post! Have you ever tried the jelly glitter sandwich method? Do you like it? Let me know on the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment