Friday, July 19, 2013

China Glaze Swatches

Hey! Today I bring you the promised post with the swatches of the polishes I showed you on my mini haul. I used China Glaze Fast Forward as the top coat.

First is Oxygen, I thought this one was more beige and awesome but it actually looks pretty white on the nails. I really wanted to like this polish but it's just not my color. The formula was nice but it's kind of sheer so I had to put on 3 coats. (excuse my messy manicure but it was hard to remove)




Next is Midtown Magic, wow this polish is so pretty! but also really hard to photograph, in person it looks more purple-y and the glitter looks real nice. I only used 2 coats for this one. Also, when I was removing it, whith the touch of the nail polish remover, the glitter looked amazing! it was suer gold and shimmery I was really tempted to leave it like that! It reminded me of those markers that with an eraser look a different color!





Finally I have Swing Baby, this one looks like the golden version of "Platinum Silver" except less streaky, this one has a great formula and it looks really nice!





I hope you liked the swatches! Do you own any of these polishes? Comment down below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment