Thursday, July 4, 2013

China Glaze Real Nail Polish Appliqués Review

I had wanted to try these for quite some time now, but I thought they were quite expensive for just one use, but 2 weeks ago I went into a local beauty supply shop and they were 70% off so I went a little crazy and got 4, 2 Sneaky Snake , and 1 each of Beyond Baroque and Shake your Tail Feathers.



Inside each pack there's a nail file, an orange stick, 16 nail appliqués and instructions.
They're also DBP,Toluene and Fomaldehyde free and need no drying time.




My cousin's graduation was this Sunday so I thought it was the perfect ocassion to use them. They were really easy to apply and realign if you made a mistake just don't strech them too much because I accidentally did that on my thumb, it shunk back and it ended up looking like I used the wrong size.
I put them along with the recommended China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat and they lasted until Wednesday when they started to lift from the bottom part but other than that no chipping or anything.



The pictures are from Thursday, so 5 days after application.

So yeah, I would recommend them maybe with another topcoat or just for a quick manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment