Tuesday, November 19, 2013

China Glaze Dash of Dazzle: Swatches

Hey everyon! Today I'm gonna show you the Dsh of Dazzle pack from the China Glaze Happy Holiglaze Christmas Collection.
I love how they always make little packs of the Chrisymas Collections, and I've always wanted the ones that comes with gifts but I can never find them but hey this is cool too since it's buy 2 get 1 free.

Dash of Dazzle comes with 2 foil polishes and one glitter.




First one is So Blue Without You, a light blue foil. Personally I don't love this polish, I mean the color is really pretty, but as a foil it doesn't do the job. Also it dries a little lumpy, maybe you can avoid this with a ridge filler. The consistency on the other hand was really great, I used 2 coats.

Outside: Sunlight.
Outside: Shade.
Outside: Shade.
Indoors.

Mingle With Kringle, a gold foil. This polish is absolutely gorgeous, I don't normally go for gold polishes but lately I'm loving gold on nails, especially foils. At first I thought this was gonna look like Goldie But Goodie from the Autumn Nights Collection but nope, this is a much more lighter gold. The formula was good, I used 2 coats.

Outdoors: Sunlight.
Outdoors: Sunlight.
Outdoors: Sunlight.
Outdoors: Sunlight.
Outdoors:Shade.
Indoors.

Bells Will Be Blinging, a blue holographic bar and hexagonal glitter. The glitter payoff of this was great, also the colors are really pretty, I wore 2 coats over Mingle With Kringle.

Outdoors:Sunlight.
Outdoors: Shade.
Outdoors.
Indoors.

Overall, this pack has really awesome colors and I highly recommend getting it, especially if you like foils.
I hope you liked the swatches and let me know if you want to see any comparisons!

No comments:

Post a Comment