Thursday, November 28, 2013

China Glaze Travel In Colour

As I'm writing this I'm slowly realizing that I both own and post too much about China Glaze. I think it's safe to say that it's one of my 3 favorites brands of nail polish. But there's a reason! They're practically inexpensive, they have great colors and collections and they're easy to find (except for the special collections).

And so today I bring you China Glaze Travel In Colour from the Happy Holiglaze Christmas Collection, this is an iridescent effect top coat, it comes in a mini presentation only, 9.6 ml/.325 fl oz as opossed to the regular 14 ml/.5 fl oz size.


I almost didn't buy this because I'm not a huge fan of top coats that aren't clear but since it was on sale I got this, as well as a bunch of other polishes that I'll show you on a haul soon.

I decided to try this over black polish , I used a coat of hardener, a coat of ridge filler, two coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl, which is a great black polish by the way, and a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward just to even everything out.


Then I applied one coat of China Glaze Travel in Colour.


I did not have hight expectations of this polish, but wow it seriously amazed me , it looks so different than in the bottle and that's not a bad thing, I can't wait to try it over different colors and see the effect, but as of right now I'm super happy with the color it turned out over black. Plus I love how it looks different from every angle.

The consistency was great and it dried really quickly, I just used one coat.

You should totally get this since it's a special edition polish. I'm planning on getting another bottle since I have the feeling I'm gonna be using it a ton. I got this at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Do you like this top coat? Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment