Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops: Review

If you're anything like me and you constantly ruin your nails while waiting for them to dry, then you're gonna like this product as much as I do.
I've recently started buying Eseence products and so far I've had great experiences with all of them and this was no exception.
I've heard about nail polish drying drops but I never really cared because they were kind of expensive but I saw this and it was only 3 dollars so I got it.


So they way this works is, after you painted your nails, wait a minute and put a drop on every nail and it reduces the drying time in half. It comes with a dropper so it's really handy.


It looks like water but it´s actually oily but hey! it works really great so it doesn´t matter. Just be careful because it can fall and break.


No comments:

Post a Comment