Saturday, July 6, 2013

Favorite Lush Products

Lush is one of my all-time favorite shops, the people are really nice and when you order online they are super careful and have an awesome customer service plus the stores always smell amazing so that's a big plus.

For starters let me just tell you that I'm a HUGE Lush fan, since my skin is pretty sensitive, more often than not I have a hard time shopping for moisturizers, lip balms but especially deodorants so just bear with me while I ramble about my favorite products.

Aromaco
This is the second deodorant I bought from Lush, the first one was The Greench and while it has a nice smell it burned my skin really bad, so I was a little scared to get Aromaco but after reading some reviews I decided to try it, and I'm so glad I did! This is super soft on my skin and it didn't burn one bit, it also works great at getting rid of bad odor and regulating the amount of sweat you produce, my only complaint about this is that if you don't put this on a closed container or a sandwich bag, it dries and cracks until you put a little water on it, but nothing impossible to solve. I definitely recommend getting this if you suffer of super sensitive skin like me.



Mask of Magnaminty
After reading a lot about Lush and seeing this was one of their best sellers, I decided to try it, this was the first Lush product I ever bought and is still probably my favorite. I use this mask twice a week at night after washing and exfoliating and it has helped me to get rid of almost all the blackheads around my nose and preventing pimples. Both my sister and I use this because we have oily t-zones so this is really helpful and works wonders.



Sparkle Toothy Tabs
I stopped using tooth paste in Febuary and I've only used toothy tabs since. At first I got Aquatic at the store because they were sold out of all the other ones and they were okay but I wanted the cleansing ones, so I ordered them online and wow, these actually whiten your teeth the more you use them and leave your teeth feeling extra clean, the flavor is quite weird because there is pepper on these so they are spicy and leave your tongue tingly but I actually like that so it's fine.And the way to use them it's also kind of fun, well, maybe more interesting than fun, you just put a tab between your teeth and bite it until it's crushed, then you wet your toothbrush and brush your teeth normally and the crushed tab immediately foams with the water. If you're looking for something to whiten your teeth  I would highly recommend this because it's natural so you avoid all the chemicals and it works great so it's a win/win.Each pack comes with 40 tabs.




Sultana of Soap
THIS SOAP! it smells AMAZING, kind of like berries and I ..just can't even decribe how great this smells, they should make a perfume out of this and I would wear it all the time I swear! also this is super creamy and leaves your skin super soft and smooth and dreamy. So if you're debating whether or not to get this, do it, I strongly suggest you get it so you can smell the awesomeness and be obsessed with it just like me.



Trichomania
This is a coconut solid shampoo that is meant, I think, for curly hair, I don't have curly hair, but I do have dry hair because of all the bleaching, so I bought it anyways. Now, I only wash my hair 2 times a week so that it stays healthy, and this makes my hair smell fresh and nice until the next wash, it also makes it super soft and easy to detangle and shiny. So yes, I am in love with this shampoo.



Lemony Flutter
I was on the fence about buying this cuticle butter,so with my last online order I asked if they could send me a sample and they did! they sent me a tiny sample of this and it has lasted almost a month! I use it every night and everytime I paint my nails and I still have quite some left, so I'm definitely buying the whole size pot once I run out.




Ultrabalm
Something you need to know about me is that I'm the clumsiest person alive, seriously, I fall everywhere, I have bruises and scratches that I don't remember what caused them so Ultrabalm was a must try for me. And I fell in love with this product, it helps all the bleedy scratches and bruises heal faster, when I get a rash from an allergy this completely makes it vanish, it also vanishes mosquito bites. It's kind of greasy but with this, a little goes a long way, fun fact: I used to put this on my cuticles before lemony flutter and it works really well.




Have you tried any of these products? Are you thinking about trying them? Let me know!
I hope you enjoyed my ramble! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment