Friday, October 11, 2013

Nails of the Week

Hi! How are you? I hope great!
You know when you get into the spirit of Christmas really early? Well that happened to me this week except only with my nails haha. After painting them I stared at them and realized it looks like winter arrived early this year. Funny thing is, I really don't care about seasonal colors.

I used Beauty Secrets Hardener as my base coat, but since this is a foil polish I recommend to use a ridge filler as a base coat.
I used China Glaze Blue Bells Ring, from the 2012 China Glaze Christmas Collection. I've been in love with this polish since I saw it, I just loved the way it looks on the bottle. The formula is great, you only need 1 coat but I used 2 just in case. No top coat.



For the accent nail I used China Glaze Platinum Silver. I have a love/hate relationship with this polish because as much as I love the color, the formula is super streaky. I used two coats and China Glaze Fast Forward as a top coat.


 Here's the final result.




The first two pictures are indoors and the last one is in natural sunlight. The camera doesn't really pick up the effect but I promise it looks the same as the bottle, really pretty.You can see that it looks uneven but that's because I didn't use a ridge filler.
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment